Tuesday 29 October 2013

To the National Board of Antiquities tomorrow

... to meet my good friend archaeologist Simo Vanhatalo and learn some new stuff about documentation and making state of the art excavation reports :). Simo has always been very innovative in his approach towards adapting new computer technology to archaeology so I expect to learn a lot.

I also look forward to seeing the new working facilities of the archaeologists at the Kulttuuritalo in Helsinki. I will take my camera so stay tuned for pictures tomorrow. Below is a picture of the entrance and facade of the "old" National Board of Antiquities at Nervanderinkatu 13 (Helsinki) were I spent many years in the 1980´s and 90´s. The picture is kinda gloomy so Happy Halloween  with this one ;).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.